The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Menoquil?
Menoquil is a natural supplement that is designed to relieve the symptoms associated with menopause. Most women will experience some symptoms as they go through menopause although for some it can severely affect their quality of life. Hot flashes can be embarrassing while night sweats interfere with sleep.
Mood swings and low libido can be upsetting and vaginal dryness is painful. Some women may also find that they gain weight easily during this time and just not have the energy to exercise like they once did. For these reasons, women usually turn to something that can relieve these symptoms safely with no side effects, which is what Menoquil purports to do.
Menoquil is sold online directly from the manufacturer’s website which is very informative and consumer-friendly. The site explains the problems associated with the menopause and how the pure, potent ingredients in the Menoquil formula work safely to address them.
Menoquil Manufacturer Information
The Menoquil product is made by Pharmaxa Labs, a company with a reputation for producing well-made, high quality supplements. They test all their ingredients for safety and purity and produce them in state of the art facilities.
Their website features all contact info for the company and describes the manufacturing process. The Menoquil product is sold at a cost of $39.95 per bottle but Pharmaxa Labs offer discounts on larger orders and a 60-day refund term on all purchases.
They also send a free digital book on menopause with every order. Pharmaxa Labs develops all their brands with a team of medical professionals so customers can be sure they’re getting a product that works fast and effectively.
Menoquil Key Ingredients
Menoquil’s formula consists of a number of natural ingredients that have been used and trusted for centuries to relieve the most common symptoms of menopause. All the ingredients are listed on the product website with the key ingredients being explained in detail. One of the main purposes of Menoquil is to help relive menopause symptoms by balancing the hormones in the body. As women get older, levels of certain hormones decrease leading to the symptoms described above.
- In addition to Vitamins D and K and the minerals Calcium and Phosphorus that aid in retaining bone density and guarding against brittleness, thus reducing the risk of osteoporosis, the formula uses a number of botanicals that work to balance the hormones, eliminating the need the prescribed medications which can sometimes have side effects.
- Among these ingredients are Red Clover, which is particularly beneficial for hot flashes, Green Tea Leaf, which has antioxidant properties and reduces fatigue, Dong Quai, a substance that promotes blood flow and Chasteberry, often used to aid PMS but is also known to help balance hormone levels.
- Many of these substances contain isoflavones which mimic the female sex hormone and are very effective for supporting several symptoms of menopause.
- The formula contains high quality, tested ingredients
- The formula is maximum strength
- There is a 60 day refund term on all purchases
- Pharmaxa Labs is an established company
- The website shows customer reviews
- All ingredients are listed
Who Can Use Menoquil?
Menoquil, while excellent for women going through the menopause, can also be used by those at the perimenopausal stage and post-menopausal. Whether they suffer from milder symptoms such as the occasional hot flash or more severe symptoms including low sex drive and painful sexual activity due to vaginal dryness or major mood swings, Menoquil may help when taken at the recommended dose of 2 tablets twice a day.
What Are Menoquil Users Saying?
Customers reviewing Menoquil on the website say that the formula helps to:
- Allow them to sleep through the night with no hot flashes
- Significantly control their mood swings
- Provide menopause relief without having to use synthetic substances
How To Use Menoquil, Please See the Video Below
Women experiencing menopausal symptoms want fast relief which is exactly what Menoquil delivers. In addition to the quality ingredients, it uses Black Pepper extract to increase its bioavailability, bringing relief to most users within just 10-14 days. Women also seem to appreciate the fact that, unlike synthetic treatments, Menoquil won’t cause any harmful or risky side effects and is available at a reasonable cost from a trusted manufacturer.
Where To Find It?
Discount Code REV10 Gets You 10% OFF Your Order at GetMenoquil.com