The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Flexoplex?
Flexoplex is a natural supplement that is said to help relieve the symptoms associated with stiff, painful joints. In addition to aging, one of the most common reasons for pain in the joints, people can experience inflammation and lack of mobility due to injury or health condition such as Arthritis or Osteoarthritis. Whatever the reason, it can severely affect the quality of life for the sufferer which is why there are many options for relief on the market. Flexoplex claims to stand out among the other joint pain relief products available by being a maximum strength formulation that is fast acting with no side effects.
Flexoplex Manufacturer Information
The Flexoplex product is made by Pharmaxa Lab, a company that also produces a topical joint pain product which is recommended for use with the oral supplement.
Pharmaxa appears to be a reputable manufacturer who produces an informative, detailed website for their prospective customers. The site provides information about the manufacturer including all contact details, FAQ section, and secure ordering process. They offer occasional discounts on products as well as price breaks for people buying more than one bottle per order. All Pharmaxa products are backed by a 60-day refund policy.
Flexoplex Key Ingredients
- Glucosamine Sulfate: naturally occurring in the body, this ingredient ensures cartilage is flexible, agile, and strong. It is commonly believed that this supplement can repair the damage caused to the cartilage by arthritis. Research shows that it can ease pain caused by osteoarthritis, fighting swelling, and lubricating joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: usually combined with glucosamine sulfate to enhance its benefits. Helps rebuild damaged cartilage, reduce swelling in the joints, and improve flexibility in people suffering from arthritis. It can mitigate pain in people with moderate to severe arthritis.
- MSM: an organic sulfur, Methylsulfonylmethane naturally occurs in the body and in some foods. Along with supplements such as glucosamine, it can ease pain caused by osteoarthritis, relieve pain in the muscles, and distress in the joints.
- Rutin: a plant pigment (flavonoid) that occurs naturally in some fruits and vegetables. Know to fight swelling that could cause pain in the joints. Used along with bromelain and trypsin to soothe some of the effects of osteoarthritis.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder: from the cat’s claw plant. Used to treat the effects of arthritis and osteoarthritis. It’s an effective anti-inflammatory that could ease pain in the joints by fighting the swelling that often causes it. May also improve the immune system.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Powdered Extract: known as Indian frankincense, it has been used in Ayurvedic medicine because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Used in the treatment of arthritis, to ease pain in the joints, and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis that hinder mobility.
- Hyaluronic Acid: occurs naturally in the body. HA retains moisture, is an important component of the joints, and is useful in the fluids that keep the joints lubricated. HA can improve the body’s ability to absorb shock, ease pain, and facilitate mobility.
- Bromelain: found in pineapple juice. Often used with rutin and trypsin to ease pain caused by arthritis, it also lessens stiffness caused by arthritis. In addition, this ingredient eases pain caused by swollen joints.
- Trypsin: known to ease pain and stiffness caused by arthritis, trypsin is an enzyme found in the intestines, some plants, and bacteria. It can increase mobility, agility, and flexibility in sufferers of arthritis.
- The formula is risk-free and has no side effects
- The formula is professional strength
- There is a 60 day refund term on all purchases
- Flexoplex may prevent future joint damage
- Pharmaxa Lab is an established company
- Bulk purchase discounts are provided
- The website shows customer success stories
- Manage the pain on a daily basis
- Relieve pain fast and effectively with no side effects
- Reduce pain in situations where no other therapy or medication has helped
Who Can Use Flexoplex?
Anyone suffering from stiff, painful joints can benefit from taking Flexoplex. Whether the pain is just in the morning upon getting up or throughout the day, the Flexoplex formula can support ongoing, long-term pain relief and is perfect for anyone unable to take prescription medications due to possible interactions. It is also good for someone who wants to prevent joint degeneration as they age or have not had any relief from physiotherapy alone.
What are Flexoplex Users Saying?
Customers reviewing Flexoplex on the website say that the formula helps to:
Flexoplex would be highly recommended to anyone looking for a natural way to reduce pain in their joints. It uses beneficial ingredients which have been clinically proven and used in amounts that provide maximum relief. And, because the product is made by a reputable company, consumers can be assured that they are getting a safe and tested product which they can use as long as required.